Hey guys, I’m fortunate enough to be a part of the “MeatBall Head” Art show curated by the awesome nicocolaleo in L.A.
This one was fun, I rarely use line and have been having fun with it lately working on comics and planting Easter eggs in my pieces,would’ve liked to have planted more but eh, next time. Hope you like it.
Unfortunately I won’t be there but my piece will- along with some other awesome artists who I work with( wscottforbes, halfglovepunch , perinm & shaburdies ) and some who I follow on tumblr. Go check it out if you’re in the area at at Meltdown Comics/Nerdist Showroom on August 16th ! Should be a good time :).
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny photographed for Rolling Stone Magazine - May 1996.
it has been almost 20 years and i still can’t deal with this photoshoot
I start university in 2 weeks and this is how I spend some of my last days as a free man. do I surprise anyone anymore [original]
Artist Akihiro Mizuuchi designed edible chocolate legos that can be used just like the actual toy (just more delicious). See more below!
A LONG TIME AGO, THERE WAS A DAY
THAT DAWNED LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD.
project*things i’d loVE to do:
- toothache*thing (which needs script (and which completely drifted away from original concept oH WELL)) (there would be two more stories in it and atm i’m mostly thinking about agota’s storyline AND I DON’T HAVE A SCRIPT BUT I’VE GOT A SOUNDTRACK ALREADY GDI)
- 80s agamemnon/oresteia retelling from cassandra’s pov (HELL YEAH POC CASSANDRA. HELL YEAH BADASS LADIES SEEING FUTURE AND KILLING PEOPLE)
- forking ways hannibal fict i’m desperately writing for almost a month now (wow writing is hell i know why i’m avoiding this while i can)
- fairytale thing about the girl throwing up gold and diamonds
- ……….. *falls some stairs* more mongolian macbeth
- JUST DRAW SOMETHING FOR FUK’S SAKE
things i NEED to do:
- S T U DY
- +looking for another part-time job
g r a p h t h e o r y : [everything is connected]something about the interconnectedness of lines that sever the
universe; of time and clocks and Eulerian walks; of flow and
connectivity and closed-loop reactivity; of standing at a single
node and being able to see into infinity.
i fall on your sword ϟ the first time i saw jupiter; end titles | ii erik enocksson ϟ non lupi | iii sheridan tongue ϟ connected | iv ólafur arnalds ϟ …og lengra | v bruce springsteen ϟ state trooper (trentemøller mix) | vi belle orchestre ϟ air lines, land lines | vii hildur guðnadóttir ϟ circular | viii the notwist ϟ sarajevo 2 | ix rachel’s ϟ an evening of long goodbyes | x massive attack ϟ butterfly caught | xi tom tykwer, johnny klimek & reinhold heil ϟ kesselring | xii ben frost ϟ theory of machines | xiii sebastiAn ϟ rode (epilogue) | xiv richard wagner ϟ liebestod (from ‘tristan und isolde’)
Mads Mikkelsen photographed by David Slade
Two men dancing, Harlem, 1920s.
According to George Chauncey’s eponymous Gay New York, the Harlem Renaissance of the ’20s provided an opportunity for gay men to create their own social and cultural spaces within the burgeoning nightlife in the neighborhood.
Yo momma so ugly, she fell out of the Habsburg family tree and hit every branch on the way down