(at some point of the story there absolutely will be a halloween-ish-masquerade-party scene just to get the mondaugens to wear the most ridiculous (and for sure, ridiculously expensive) costumes. and get karoly go all ‘oh i see u r a zombie mermaid JUST SPLENDID and don’t even get me started on ur husband. i’m sleeping with idiots’ internally)
More of our street snaps from Tokyo Fashion Week! Most of our snaps were published by Vogue.com, but we saved a few fun ones for ourselves. Thanks to RinRin Doll, Emi Tiger, Yuri Nakagawa, Elleanor, HEIHEI, Funktique, Tyna, Janina, Kasia, Lucyna, and even Hachiko!
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Ten anime you’ve seen that will always stick with you. List the first ten you can recall in no more than 10 minutes.
Tag 10 friends whoops no this meme is going to die on my blog
- s ai l or m o on (i was 8 and it changed everything)
- hellsing (the first anime i ACTUALLY watched. formative influence. also the reason i’ve got a mild priest kink.
and a bad anatomy)
- and when there was A NARUTO PHASE
- rozen maiden (for cosplay reasons. i had a HUGE crush on our shinku)
- hetalia (also for cosplay reasons)
- howl’s moving castle (do i need an explanation)
- ergo proxy (minDBLOWING)
- bleach (manga, not anime. and anyway i hadn’t been following what’s going on there for a long time)
- tekkon kinkreet (this movie is everything)
- paprika. and millenium actress. and paranoia agent (and really anything by satoshi kon. REALLY)
|— Robert Polito, excerpt from “Please Refrain from Talking During the Movie” (via lastisle)|
All the world is filled with stories, and all of those stories are right here… in the Book of Life.
*simply puts here an entire ost of resj*
henshin kirin - sabaku no suna uri / peaches - fuck the pain away / ou est le swimming pool - dance the way i feel / inu - fade out / ceo - whorehouse / lizard - modern beat / m.i.a - karmageddon / mcr - desolation row
black city lights - collapsing horizon / cliff martinez - move away from the table / steve hauschildt - music for a moire pattern / crystal castles - wrath of god / fraunhofer diffraction - obstacle 1 / kreng - petit grimoire
flight facilities - crave you / javeon - intoxicated / dessa - matches to paper dolls / marble sounds - betty davis’ eyes / saint motel - you do it well / bastille - laughter lines
dominic lord - the glass fight interlude / melpomena - heavy is as heavy does / molly nilsson - whiskey sour / kate bush - running up that hill / rl grime and what so not - tell me / son lux - pyre / muse - space dementia
scott hallgren - film noir / venetian snares - felbomlasztott mentökocsi / james blake - life round here / lizard - kingdom / kwc 92 - macau ferry terminal / forest swords - thor’s stone / dessa - warsaw / sebastian - rode (epilogue)
ok i have an idea
message me a made up title of a mixtape/playlist and i have to pick 5 to 10 songs i think would go on it
IT’LL BE FUN